Please make checks payable to, Township of Mendham Tax Department or Township of Mendham Sewer Department. Post-dated checks will not be accepted and will be returned via USPS. Payments should be mailed to:
Mendham Township Tax Department
2 West Main Street, P.O. Box 520
Brookside, NJ 07926
**The State of New Jersey does not allow the use of postmarks for payment acceptance dates.**
- In person by cash or check at the Muncipal Building, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- Drop box by check located near the front door of the Municipal Building.
- By mail by check. If you wish to receive a receipt, please include a self-addressed and stamped envelope along with your entire tax bill and we will receipt the reverse side of your bill.
- Township website with your checking account.
- Online with your own bank. Please ensure adequate time for delivery and put your name and address or block and lot number on your payment.