Stomp Out the Stigma Walk!
The Mendhams Stigma-Free Task Force is celebrating May as Mental Health Awareness Month by hosting a "Stomp Out the Stigma Walk" on Sunday, May 15! All families, individuals and students are invited to join us in removing barriers to discussing mental health and creating a more compassionate and open-minded community. There is no health without good mental health.
Please join us, as we encourage residents to support our theme: "Let's Talk About It!" Thank you to our co-sponsor, the Rotary Club of the Mendhams.
Walk check-in (and day-of registration) takes place at Mendham High School, from 1 PM-1:45 PM. The Walk begins at 2 PM and ends at the Hilltop Elementary School, with a Resource Fair, music and activities! Proceeds go toward sponsoring a People's Picnic Table! The table is painted in a special "Optimistic Yellow" color and will serve as a highly visible marker to raise awareness about mental health and to encourage conversations. This is an initiative of the Mental Health Association of Essex and Morris.
Visit Community Pass and click on the Stomp Out Stigma catalog to register today. Adults are $20 per participant and students are $10 per participant. Want to form a team? Email David Guida to have you team added to the pick list for members to select at registration.
Stomp Out Stigma Walk Sponsorship Opportunities:
- - Prominent logo on Walk registration Website
- - Presenting Sponsor’s name included on Walk press release
- - Prominent logo on event day signage
- - Prominent logo on Walk participant t-shirts
- - Mention/thank you as Presenting Sponsor during Walk opening ceremony
- - Medium logo on Walk registration website
- - Medium logo on event day signage
- - Medium logo on Walk participant t-shirts
- - Mention/thank you during Walk opening ceremony
- - Small logo on Walk registration Website
- - Small logo on event day signage
- - Small logo on Walk participant T-shirts
- Name listed on Walk participant T-shirts and Website