2022 Beach Information
Get Early Bird Pricing! After April 15, 2022 - Individual Membership increase $10 and Family Memberships increase $25.
- Family Membership: $135/$160 (Resident/Non-Resident) — The Family Membership entitles the member to free access of the beach for all hours of open swim for the general public, including float night and early morning swim. A family is defined as two adults and their unmarried children residing in the same household. Additionally, it allows for free access to all of the special events at the beach. Grandparents must have separate memberships.
- Individual Membership: $60/$75 (Resident/Non-Resident) — The Individual Membership entitles the member to free access of the beach for all hours of open swim for the general public, including float night and early morning lap swim. An individual membership is for one person and may not be transferred. Additionally, it allows for free access to all of the special events at the beach.
- Senior Membership: $40/50 (Resident/Non-Resident) - For Adults older than 61
2022 Daily Admission Rates (Monday through Friday):
- $5 Admission for Mendham Township Residents
- $10 Admission for Non-Mendham Township Residents
Hours of Operation:
- Open weekends only beginning Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Open daily beginning Monday, June 13, 2022
- Daily Hours: 10 AM until 6 PM
- Open until 7:30 PM on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Register through Community Pass (click below for the membership you would like):
Continuing for 2022:
- Snacks, Drinks and Ice Cream to be sold on site
- New water circulators installed for increased water flow
- Weekly visits by our geese chasers to continue
- Working Bathrooms!
- Swim Lessons to be offered for Members ONLY: This year, Brookside Beach will be offering Group Lessons to all children who are interested. We will have group lessons each pre-season weekend and then through mid July. Pre-season lessons are Saturday/Sunday for half an hour, you sign up by the weekend. Once we open daily, lessons are Monday through Thursday with a Friday rain make up. Limited to eight kids per group (with two instructors who will split kids based on ability)
Brookside Beach Clean Up
If you have fun ideas for the beach, please contact Recreation Director David Guida.