REMINDER: MENDHAM TOWNSHIP LOGO CONTEST!
Mendham Township’s Ad Hoc Marketing Communications Committee is excited to announce a Logo Contest open to all residents in our community!
We are seeking help to create a township logo that will be used for a variety of purposes, including on the Website; correspondence; social media platforms; signs; and elsewhere. Help us create a new logo that reflects what we love about our township and its unique characteristics! You may use the current one for inspiration, or submit a design that modernizes it.
The top submissions will be selected by a panel of community members, who have design experience, and then presented to the Township Committee for a final decision. Entries will be judged on a number of criteria, including creativity, uniqueness and overall aptness in reflecting the character of our community. Note that the Township Committee may choose not to use any of the submissions and retain the current logo.
**The winner will receive a $100 savings bond, donated anonymously by a generous resident.**
Here are the guidelines for entering this contest:
- Logo must include the words: “Mendham Township - Since 1749”
- Logo may include the words: “New Jersey”
- Logo may include a proposed tagline.
- Only residents of Mendham Township can enter the contest.
- Participants may submit no more than three designs.
- Designs must work in various formats, including as a seal, and for publications, signs and on the township’s Website, and in different sizes.
- Designs can include up to five colors or fewer; and the design must also be submitted in a black-and-white version.
- If the logo incorporates any stock images, clip art or third-party artwork/images, information must be included about how the township could acquire/pay for the rights to use the material.
- Entries must be submitted as a digital file in a .png, .jpeg or .pdf format. (The winner will be contacted to receive final vector design files.)
- The Township of Mendham will become the rightful owner of all submissions and may alter and reproduce the image at its discretion.
- Participants must submit the following information with their entry:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- A brief statement about the logo design, including what it means and what inspired it.
- The deadline is Friday, July 22. Entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Logo Contest Entry.”
- Send questions to email@example.com.
Ad Hoc Marketing Communications Committee:
Committeewoman Amalia Duarte, Chair
Mendham Township's current logo: