Township Clerk’s Office
973-543-4555 ext. 211
|Voting Forms & Applications|
Click here for a VOTER REGISTRATION FORM
Voter Registration deadline is 21 days before any election.
Click here for a VOTE BY MAIL APPLICATION
An official ballot will be sent to the address you request. The application must be received by the County Clerk no larter than 7 days prior to the election, unless you apply in person or via an authorized messenger during the County Clerk's office hours, but no later than 3:00 pm the day prior to the election.
|Morris County Voter's Guide|
Please click here to view the Morris County Voters Guide for election dates and FAQ's about voting in Morris County.
Where do I vote? Please click here to view a street by street directory of voting locations.
Please take note of the following important dates and information:
· If you are eligible to vote, but have not yet registered, your registration must be received 21 days prior to the election
· Vote by Mail Applications can be obtained at Town Hall or the Morris County Clerk’s Office. An official ballot will be sent to the address you request.
* Applications for Vote By Mail Ballots by mail up to 7 days prior to the election. The last day to apply for a Mail-In Ballot in person is 3:00 p.m. on the day before the election.
- If you live overseas and are a qualified voter, you may vote using a Federal Overseas Ballot, available from the Office of the Commissioner of Registration (973) 285-6715.
- Applications for military absentee ballots are available to registered or non-registered people of voting age who are:
1. In the military service; or
2. Spouses or dependents of those in the military service; or
3. Civilians who are attached to the military services; or
4. Spouses or dependents of civilians who are attached to the military services
You can obtain a Military Absentee Ballot from the
If you have moved since the last election, within
If you MOVE WITHIN MORRIS COUNTY more than 21 days before an election, you must file a
written change of address with the Superintendent of Elections' Office.
If you MOVE WITHIN MORRIS COUNTY less than 21 days before an election, you will vote in your new municipality, ward or district by Provisional Ballot. For your new polling location, you may call the Superintendent of Elections' Office at (973) 285-6715.
If you MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTY more than 30 days before an election,
you must re-register and vote in the new county.
If you move to another county less than 30 days before an election, you may vote at your previous polling place for only that election.
You must then register in the county where you reside.