Interim Township Administrator
(973)-543-4555 ext 215
2 West Main Street, P.O. Box 520
Brookside, New Jersey 07926
Office Hours 8:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday
- Execution and enforcement of Township ordinances, resolutions and other Committee policies.
- Management of Township personnel.
- Oversight of the Township’s purchasing program.
- Supervision of Township major capital improvement projects.
- Preparation of the Township’s annual budget and management of expenditures under the budget plan.
- Coordination of the Township’s open space acquisition program.
- Solicitation of grant funding for various programs and projects.
- Oversight of the Township’s public information activities (including the website and Mendham TV).
- Oversight of various State Mandated programs (such as Stormwater Management, Recycling, Affordable Housing, etc.).
- General coordination of all citizen service requests.
- Various other activities as directed by the Township Committee.
Residents may also schedule an appointment to meet with the Administrator. Please contact the Town Hall offices at 973-543-4555 to schedule an appointment.