Mendham Township Fall Brush Pick Up, October 4
FALL BRUSH PICK UP WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2021
The Township Public Works Department conducts a semi-annual brush collection program to help residents remove from their property the sticks, branches and brush that nature has caused to fall during the year. The program is designed primarily for homeowners who have little to no acreage on which to discard the materials, but is open to all Township residents. The Public Works crews will not collect excessive loads cleared from the property by private contractors.
If you have brush to be collected by the public works department please follow these simple guidelines:
- Place material at the side of the road by 7:00 a.m., with ends facing the roadway.
- Do not tie bundles
- If you want to tie the bundles, use string only, no wire.
- Bundles must be less than twelve inches in diameter and six feet in length
- Do not put steel rods or any metal objects in with the wood.
- Individual Branches/Logs cannot be more than 6” in diameter and between 18” and 6’ in length.
- no tree stumps
- no firewood
- no logs over six feet long