SPRING BRUSH PICKUP BEGINS 4/15/19
The Township Public Works Department conducts brush collection program, once in the Spring, and once in the Fall. The collection is provided to help residents remove from their property the sticks, branches and brush that nature has caused to fall during the year. The program is designed primarily for homeowners who have little to no acreage on which to discard the materials, but is open to all Township residents. The Public Works crews will not collect excessive loads cleared from the property by private contractors.
If you have brush to be collected by the public works department please follow these simple guidelines:
- Place material at the side of the road by 7:00 a.m. (during the spring or fall collection period), with ends facing the roadway.
- Do not tie bundles with wire! Use string only.
- Do not put steel rods or any metal objects in with the wood.
- All material must fit through the chipper. That means bundles must be less than twelve inches in diameter and six feet in length.
- Please no tree stumps, and no logs over six feet long - they will not be collected