Please select a year.
Male Cancer Screening
Release Date: May 23, 2016
View Printable News Story
The Bernards Township Health Department Men's Cancer Screening 6/28
The Bernards Township Health Department is holding a Male Cancer Screening for men who:
- have never been screened, and
- who are over 40 with a family history of prostate cancer, or
- are between 50 - 70 years old, and
- are not under care of an urologist.
- Tuesday, June 28th from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Fellowship Village Wellness Center located at 8000 Fellowship Road in Basking Ridge
- Costs $30 for residents and $40 for non-residents
- Pre-registration is required by phone at 908-204-2520 or in-person at the Bernards Township Health Department located at 262 South Finley Avenue in Basking Ridge between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- a PSA blood test (Prostate Specific Antigen),
- an exam by a board certified urologist,
- a blood pressure check, and
- cancer prevention information.