BROOKSIDE BEACH MBRSHP EARLY REG. DISCOUNT
April 07, 2014* Note: This event has already passed.
Brookside Beach is the place to be this summer!
A fantastic way to enjoy a summer filled with special events and family activities for all ages.
Come and see our new facility improvements.
Become a member and save! Beach Membership affords patrons discounted rates on swim team membership, group party beach rental, weekly activities, contest events and more! The Beach is located at 18 West Main Street. We offer multiple summer camps and programs for all ages, Brookside Beach Camp , A New Dance Camp & Sports Pizzazz club, Swim Lessons, Swim Team, Canteen Nights and more! Fees are structured to make membership an affordable option for our residents whether purchasing an individual, couple or a small or large family membership.
The Beach will open starting Memorial Day weekend and will operate weekends only through 6/22 from 12-5pm* (will extend if weather is nice or beach crowded) The Beach will open 7 days a week starting on Wednesday, June 25th and will remain open 7 days a week 11:30am-6:30pm until 9/1. A Beach Party will be held on Sat., June 21st to kick off the summer season. Resident fee’s before 6/15; Family of 3 or more $275; after 6/15 $300. Couple or Parent/Child fee before 6/15 $200; after 6/15 $225, Single before 6/15 $125, after 6/15 $150. Sr. Couple (62 +) $100, Sr. Single (62 +) $55. Swim Team Membership; Beach Member’s $110 per swimmer, $50 for 3rd swimmer, $275 family max. Non-Members $135 per swimmer $75 for the 3rd swimmer, $325 family maximum. A $10 LATE FEE APPLIES TO ANY Swim Team APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER 6/15th. Swim Lesson Clinics July & August. For complete information and registration on all beach programming, click on links above.
Have a party at Brookside Beach, we offer group party rental and food package discounts.
Brookside Beach offers:
• Sandy Beach for Family Recreation •Trained Staff and Certified Lifeguard Coverage
• Weekly Scheduled Water Quality Checks •Plenty of Parking, Restrooms/changing areas
• Snack Stand sells hot/cold food/drinks/desserts •New sound system so patrons can enjoy music
• Separate Lap and Swim Team areas •Picnic Area, Volleyball,Tetherball, Horse Shoes
• Family Recreation Areas include •Paddle Boat rentals
• Game Cards, and Game Boards available •Beach membership open and close party
• Outdoor Movie Nights, 7/16 & 8/20 •Organized contests and ad-hoc games, arts-n-
music & activities start at 8pm movie at dusk crafts and activities for all age groups
GO TO http://www.mendhamtownship.org/Cit-e-Access/webpage.cfm?TID=77&TPID=11008 FOR COMPLETE DETAILS