Mendham Township Official News & Announcements.
Back to Article List
Disaster Recovery Checklist
1. Call my insurance company
2. REGISTER with FEMA for assistance:
a. Call 800-621-3362 (Video Relay Service and 711 also available)
b. TTY: 1-800-462-7585
c. or visit www.DisasterAssistance.gov
3. Write down and save my 9-digit FEMA registration number.
4. Meet with the FEMA housing inspector.
5. Complete and return the SBA application immediately if I receive one.
6. Call FEMA if I receive any letters I do not understand or if I have not heard from FEMA within a two-week
7. Tell FEMA about any changes in my status...address, phone number, insurance payments.
Click here for more information.
Copyright © 2009 Mendham Township NJ. All Rights Reserved.